Whether you’ve already got staff, or it’s just time to start hiring, don’t miss this class. From finding and hiring the right people to training and reviews, get practical, hands-on tips for building a productive team culture for your training, daycare, or boarding facility or your pet sitting or dog walking business. Avoid the mistakes that plague employee-based businesses, and learn effective solutions if it’s already too late.
To see dates and times or sign up.
who’s it for?
Any dog business owner or manager who has employees or is thinking about hiring them.
what you’ll learn
- How to know when it’s time to hire
- How to find the right people, including writing an effective job description—and where to post it
- Staff training do’s and don’ts
- Staff reviews that actually work
- How to reduce turnover
- How to change staff culture– for the better
Veronica Boutelle teaches this class based on years of experience coaching dog businesses ranging from single employees to large staffs, and her own time as Director of the world-renowned San Francisco SPCA Behavior & Training department.