A dogbiz University Course
Marketing Made Easy
Stress-free marketing for dog pros.
Whether marketing makes you feel downright queasy, or you just need some more effective ideas, this class is for you.
- Easy, comfortable ways to make new referral relationships (even if you’re crazy shy)
- How to market your business without feeling slimy or bragging about yourself
- Which marketing is worth doing, and which isn’t
- The best ways to keep the clients you have longer
- How to get your website doing your selling for you
- The best ways to use social media (and what not to do!)
- How to use your marketing to avoid seasonal income slumps
What you get:
- Specific tips and steps, plus concrete examples
- Course workbook to guide your marketing planning
- Online discussion forum to share ideas and questions
- Group coaching calls to support your progress
Marketing Made Easy is 10 short, powerful modules over 4 weeks.
Module 1: The Key Marketing Concepts
Module 2: Mastering Your Messaging
We start with a whole new way of looking at marketing—one that frees you from the expensive, uncomfortable approaches that keep most dog pros from doing their marketing.
Then we’ll make sure your marketing message is ready to rock. You’ll learn how to avoid (or fix!) the common mistakes most dog pros make, and how to craft a compelling message to convince potential clients to become actual ones.
Module 3: Branding That Binds
Module 4: All Roads Lead To Your Website
Let’s make sure the materials your potential clients see and read—including your website—are set up to make your best impression. That includes your logo, so we’ll cover the biggest logo do’s and don’ts.
Then we turn to your most important sales tool—your website. If you’re like most dog trainers and walkers, you don’t relish having to make the sale. So let’s make sure your website does that part for you! We’ll teach you the 5 specific things your website must do so you don’t have to sell.
Module 5: Choosing the Right Projects: Your Balanced Marketing Plan
Module 6: How to Get Vets & Other Pros Referring To You
Module 7: Getting New Clients By Sharing What You Know
Module 8: Fans for Life: Repeat Business & Client Referrals
So what marketing should you actually be doing? We tell you which projects and efforts to stop bothering with, and which really work—and how. We’ll share lots of specific examples, and help you choose the right ones for your business, skill set, and comfort level.
Module 9: Getting Social Media Right
Module 10: Mastering Your Marketing Schedule
Done right, social media can boost your business. Done poorly, it can bust you. And the thing is, the rules are changing. We show you how to use your social media time to the best—and most efficient—effect.
You’d rather be working with dogs. We get that. So we wrap by showing you how to manage your marketing. We’ll build a marketing calendar that shows you exactly what to do when, how to keep your marketing going without stress, and how to schedule it to avoid the seasonal slumps that cause financial distress.
Ready to get more clients and help more dogs? Join us for Marketing Made Easy!