An in-person dogbiz University workshop
Reset for Success
Whether you’re just getting started or have been training for a long time, let’s take one day together to hit the reset button for your business success.
A business building workshop with Veronica Boutelle
- How to spot and avoid common myths and errors that hold us back
- How to repackage your private training to improve training results & your income
- How to tweak your classes so students come back after puppy & basic
- How to make selling your training services much, much easier
- Which marketing is worth doing, and which isn’t
- Easy, comfortable ways to make new referral relationships (even if you’re super shy)
- How to build a marketing calendar that flattens seasonal income slumps
- How to get more time to run your business, and more time for yourself, too
What you get:
- Specific tips and steps, plus concrete examples
- Plenty of time for structured Q & A
- Steep discounts on dogbiz products & services
- A personalized marketing calendar to guide your success
Join us for an in-person, live workshop to:
Ready to make a better living, get better training results, and help more dogs?
Join us to reset for success!